I love the Millionaire Real Estate Agent book by Gary Keller. I have probably read that book 10 times, and each time I read it, I seem to pick up 10 things that I missed before.
So…here is the best 2 minute summary that I can share with you…
1) Know the numbers that you must hit
2) Focus on getting appointments
3) Focus on Converting those appointments
Lead Generation Model
1) Prospect and or market daily
2) Set up a database and systematically market to it with a 8×8 (email, call, see) system or a 33 touch annual contact system
3) Focus on Seller Listings and Buyer Contracts taken
1) Lead with Revenue and always work on controlling your expenses
2) With all expenses, play red light( stop spending) and green light( continue spending) by holding all costs accountable to a return.
3) Stick to your budget. you can only control expenses…you cannot control revenue
1) Once you have reached the point of doing all you can do, hire administrative help first!
2) Hire only talent by mastering the Recruit/Select process
3) Train and consult your talent so that they become productive, self managed individuals.
If you have a chance, please read the book again and again. The book is really a business book…and these 4 models can be utilized in any business.
Have a great day!
Keller Williams Referred Realty