Tis the season to be learning…fa la la la la, la la la la!
Please mark your calender and join me for the 4 courses that I will teaching this month.
1) The Open Mastermind for Agents- Tuesday December 4th, 2012 from 1-4:00pm at our Duncan Mill Office. I love masterminds, as they are a great way to sit around a table and brainstorm solutions to the challenges we face individually. So, bring your biggest challenge or opportunity and let the power of the group come up with some great ideas to move your business forward in 2013.
2) How to make a $100,000 in GCI in 100 days. Thursday December 13th, 10:00am-12:00noon at our Duncan Mill office.I wrote this course based on what I would do if I was parachuted into any city in North America, and I had to write $100,000 in GCI in 100 days, or I would die!
By the end of the course attendees will have the following:
1) An action plan for the next 100 days
2) Will understand what their personal real estate efficiency ranking is…and how to move it up to a higher level
3) The scripts and model to follow
4) A time management system that supports their goal
5) A plan to focus on the three key areas of expertise in Real Estate-Product knowledge, People Skills and Contract-Negotiating skills
6) The 7 steps of every real estate transaction
3) How to triple the number of referrals you receive-Thursday December 13th, 1-4:00pm at our Duncan Mill Office
I built my entire business on referrals. Prior to me opening up the first Keller Williams in Toronto, I did 83 transactions that were all(100%)by referrals.
Referrals are natural. People refer goods and services to people all of the time. All we have to do is to understand and focus on the 3 main types of referrals.
We know that most of your referrals will come from 20% of your client base,and 20% of the people in your database will never refer anyone to you…it’s just not what they do. The focus of our class will be how do we get the other 60% to refer everyone that they know through an orchestrated referral plan.
A few more things you will learn;
1 ) How to develop advocates and raving fans of your business
2 ) How to increase the number of referrals that you receive
3 ) Increase your income from past clients
4 ) The lifetime value of one client
5 ) Great systems to increase referrals
6 ) How to ask for referrals
7 ) How to continue the relationship after closing
8 ) How to build and maintain a database to maximize referrals
9 ) The 7 times you should ask for a referral in every transaction
4) Mega-Agent Recruit,Select, Action Training, Leadership and Motivation. December 18-19th, 9:30-4:00pm Downtown Toronto( location tbd.)
This is a perfect course for anyone who has a team or plans to build a bigger team. You will learn how to recruit the perfect person for your team, understand what natural behaviours’ work in each role on the team, and most importantly, how to get your new recruit into production by giving them a detailed ”First 100 day” action plan. The course is divided into three sections:
i)Recruit Select-This course enables you to implement proven hiring systems to ensure the best and the brightest — the candidates most likely to succeed — join your team.
ii) Action Training-Propel your great talent into performance and productivity quickly with Action Training Lite for Agents. In this course, you will learn a proven, five-step system for developing an action training plan that is tailored to the needs of your new team member and their specific job role on your team. The end result of this system is a self-managed team member and the foundation for an ongoing relationship of accountability and trust.
iii) Leadership and Motivation This course provides tools and techniques to propel your action-trained team member into profitability-both a profitable business relationship that can be measured in dollars and a profitable team relationship that can be measured in opportunity.
Class size for Recruit,Select, Action Training , Leadership and Motivation is limited to 15 people, so please register directly with me at email@example.com
For the other three course’s please register at www.whykw.ca.
Have a great day and I hope to see you at one of these classes!